THIS FABULOUS STUDIO APARTMENT, LOCATED IN THE HEART OF MALAGA’s HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL CENTRE, AFFORDS THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE LIFE IN THE CENTRE OF THE BUZZING CITY LIFE.
Currently undergoing a complete refurbishment, this apartment is one of 11 modern homes that will be housed in a characterful historical building dating back to 1721. The totally refurbished apartments will be designed with great respect to the original features of the building, creating the finest experience of modern living within the city’s charming historical heart.
The new lease of life given to the building and homes within will include a lift, a renewable energy heating system, a communal andalusian patio, and a roof-top terrace featuring a 40 cms deep "sheet of water" creating a cool, refreshing sensation.
The interior architecture of this one bedroom apartment makes excellent use of the available space. The open plan design includes clearly defined areas for the kitchen, dining and living spaces. Architectural features such as, the original beamed ceiling, and decorative open brickwork, and direct access to the andalusian patio area, add immense character.
The smart rooftop for sunlounging or sunset drinks offers the refreshing sensation of the "wall of water".
This urban gem is so well located, close to world class cultural delights such as Picasso’s birthplace, Museo Picasso, Museo Carmen Thyssen and the buzzing social life of the city, making this a unique and charming investment.
At present there are 7 of the 11 units available. Construction is due to commence in autumn 2020, and delivery will be 12 months later in the last quarter of 2021.
Property on Map
Aspectos destacados de la propiedad
SUPERB 1 BEDROOM REFURBISHED APARTMENT IN HISTORICAL BUILDING IN MALAGA CENTRE
- BEAUTIFULLY REDESIGNED RESPECTING ORIGINAL FEATURES & WITH ALL MODERN URBAN FEATURES
- OPEN PLAN DESIGN WITH CLEARLY DEFINED AREAS FOR KITCHEN, LIVING SPACE & BEDROOM
- ORIGINAL BEAMED CEILING, OPEN BRICKWORK & DIRECT ACCESS TO ANDALUSIAN PATIO
- SMART ROOFTOP TERRACE WITH COOLING "WALL OF WATER" FEATURE
- URBAN GEM CLOSE TO WORLD CLASS MUSEO PICASSO, PICASSO’S BIRTHPLACE & MUSEO CARMEN THYSSEN
- CONSTRUCTION COMPLETED END 2021. THERE ARE 7 of 11 UNITS AVAILABLE