This excellently refurbished two bedroom apartment is ideally located in the historical and cultural centre of Málaga capital. Located in an old-fashioned converted historic building in the buzzing provincial capital.
This property is right in the heart of the city, close to such incredible world class cultural attractions as the Museo, Picasso, the Museo Carmen Thyssen and the imposing Encarnación Cathedral.
A beautiful, two-bedroom, two bathroom apartment, this property has been totally redesigned and refurbished to create a cool, urban living space, with characterful architectural features, such as a mezzanine floor, and trendy open brickwork.
Large windows allow light to flood in to the open-plan, kitchen, dining and living areas. One of the bedrooms is on the lower level, and the other cleverly incorporated into the mezzanine floor, for the very best in stylish urban living. The mezzanine sits at 4,5 metres, and there is the possibility of adding a third bedroom. The whole apartment is completed with superb lighting and warm, wooden flooring.
Based on the ground floor, this home has a private entrance directly from the street, is south-east facting and enjoys a community pool.
With a high demand for such refurbished characterful properties in the heart of Málaga city, this apartment – the last available in this unique building and setting, is likely to be snapped up fast.
Property on Map
EXCELLENT MODERN APARTMENT IN HISTORIC BUILDING IN THE CENTRE OF MALAGA
- SUPERB 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM CONVERSION IN THE CULTURAL HEART OF THE CITY
- CLOSE TO WORLD CLASS MUSEO PICASSO, MUSEO CARMEN THYSSEN & CATHEDRAL
- CHARACTERFUL ARCHITECTURAL FEATURES SUCH AS MEZZANINE FLOOR BEDROOM & OPEN BRICKWORK
- LARGE WINDOWS FLOODING OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE WITH LIGHT
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN, DINING & LIVING AREA
- WARM WOODEN FLOORS THROUGHOUT
- COMPLETION IN JULY 2020 WITH OCCUPATION IN AUGUST TO OCTOBER