MALAGA CITY, IN THE HEART OF HISTORIC OLD TOWN- THIS BEAUTIFUL BUILDING WAS A PALACE DATING BACK TO 1721 AND IS BEING TURNED INTO 11 BEAUTIFUL APARTMENTS. THE PERFECT LOCATION AND ADDRESS, WITHIN THE BUILDING IT IS VERY QUITE AND PRIVATE , WITH TALL CEILINGS AND AN ELEGANT BUILDING- THE APARTMENTS OFFERS THE BEST RENTAL YIELDS AND LONG TERM INVESTMENT.
The palace for over three centuries has been home to aristocratic families, but also to priests and even the police. It undoubtedly constitutes an important part of the city’s history and just by entering from the street into the protected beautiful patio, you can feel the history thanks to preserved original details.
The house is now being transformed into a total of eleven apartments; studios and 1-2 bedrooms apartments, with communal areas including the ground floor patio, and a rooftop terrace where you can enjoy the views of the old town. The location can not be better as this just constitutes the northern boundary of the so-called historic centre of Málaga with just 30 metres to the emblematic square Plaza de la Merced with its vivid street life, open air cafés, bars, markets, Jacaranda trees, and not least Picasso’s birthplace. Within a radius of 500 metres you find some of the city’s most significant monuments such as the Cathedral, Museo Picasso, Alcazaba and Teatro Cervantes.
These apartments are selling very fast! Must be seen.
Property on Map
STUNNING LOCATION IN THE HEART OF THE HISTORIC OLD PART OF MÁLAGA CITY
- LOCATED IN A BEAUTIFUL OLD BUILDING THAT USED TO BE A PALACE DATING BACK TO 1721
- BEAUTIFUL COMMUNAL INTERNAL COURTYARD
- MANY ORIGINAL DESIGN FEATURES HAVE BEEN PRESERVED
- ONLY A TOTAL OF 11 APARTMENTS INSIDE THE BUILDING
- COMMUNAL ROOF TOP TERRACE TO ENJOY THE VIEWS OF THE OLD TOWN
- JUST 30 METRES FROM PLAZA DE LA MERCED AND THE BIRTHPLACE OF PICASSO
- EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO MANY FINE RESTAURANTS AND BARS